quinta-feira, 22 de novembro de 2007

poison

Your cruel device
Your blood, like ice
One look could kill
My pain, your thrill
I want to love you but I better not
Touch (don't touch)
I want to hold you but my senses
Tell me to stop
I want to kiss you but I want it too
Much
I want to taste you but your lips
Are venomous poison
You're poison running through my
Veins
You're poison, I don't want to
Break these chains
Your mouth, so hot
Your web, I'm caught
Your skin, so wet
Black lace on sweat
I hear you calling and it's needles
And pins
I want to hurt you just to hear you
Screaming my name
Don't want to touch you but
You're under my skin (deep in)
I want to kiss you but your lips
Are venomous poison
You're poison running through my veins
You're poison
I don't want to
Break these chains
Poison

Alice Cooper

2 comentários:

  1. Lindinha,
    Adorei seu cantinho...
    Muitas visitas vc tera minha.
    Muito obrigada pelo comente.
    Bjs e Saudações ao seu Senhor

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Amiga, te conhecer foi um presente. E seu blog expressa a sua sutileza e encanto. Beijos, com carinho.
    {Vita}_ST, propriedade do Senhor da Torre

    ResponderExcluir

banksy

Slideshow image